Our aim for the Pembridge Hall Parents’ Association (PHPA) is primarily to:
- Enhance the girls’ overall experience at school by organising social events
- Bring an extra dimension to school life that benefits the whole school community
- Raise awareness for the chosen PHPA charities and involve the girls in fundraising opportunities
- Organize a calendar of events and fundraisers throughout the year
- Welcome and support new parents to the school
- Be supportive to all Pembridge Hall parents by communicating helpful information
Our intent is to facilitate communication between the parents and the school with regard to social matters. The PHPA Committee meets twice termly and the minutes of these meetings are distributed among all parents to inform them of the PHPA activities.